Do you want to plan your next trip like a boss? Are you tired of the boring Itinerary Documents you send to your friends? Are you ready to have all of your travel information in one place? Look no further! Where Next: The Ultimate Digital Travel Planner is your go-to travel planner.
Plan and Organise your next trip in multiple applications
Can be used in conjunction with any PDF annotation app. Examples include Good Notes, Notability, Samsung Notes, Collanotes, Xodo etc.
This planner requires a notes app, an apple pencil (knockoffs are okay), and a tablet to use. ["Good Notes" is my personal recommendation because it has the features that I like and because it only costs $7.99 for a lifetime membership.]
● NOT designed for use with OneNote
● NOT designed for use with mobile phones but can be accessed by mobile phone
- Keep track of accommodation and flight details
- Manage your activities and places to go
- Packing list and to-do tasks
- Budget for your trip
- Create inspo boards for your trip
- Clickable tabs for easier navigation
What you can do with this planner:
- Create to-do lists
- Document flight details, and accommodations
- Add excursions, points of interest, things to do
- Keep track of savings for trip
- Make a day-by-day itinerary
- Share travel details with a family or friend in case of emergencies
How to download the template?
Open the template link, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
- Sometimes plans don't go your way. Luckily, you can always update this planner if things do change
- Even after your trip ends Where Next? is a great resource for reminiscing and scrapbooking your journey
- Have fun, don't stress! Get excited about where you will go next!!
Still have questions?
Send your feedback or queries to email@example.com
An ultimate digital planner to help you create and memorialize your next trip! Including clickable links for easy navigation, trip budgets, activity ideas for your trip and much more!!